Here’s the updated news: Another 128 Homes sold in Lake Havasu City in October 2012 with an average sales price of $204,327 up 14.3% over October 2011. The median sales price was $166,553 a whopping 18.1% over October 2011. Lake Havasu Real Estate is improving! If you want to catch the ride up you definitely need to get on the train soon or it might leave the station without you.
- 128 Homes Sold (Only 28 of which were foreclosures)
- Most Expensive Sold Home Octobert 2012 – $850,000 – 1261 Kibbey Ln.
- Least Expensive Lake Havasu Home Sold in October 2012 – $40,000 – 807 Lakeland Drive.
MAJOR FIXER UPPER
- Only 48 Single Family Foreclosure Homes remain on the Market in Lake Havasu City as of the writing of this article.
- Available Single Family Foreclosure Price Ranges as of 11/20/2012: $72,000 to $482,000
- Not Including New Construction only 611 Lake Havasu Homes For Sale Remain on the Market
No Pressure…No Obligation…Just Friendly Service!
Bobby & Julie Lewis Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Lake Havasu & Parker, Arizona REALTORS® 928-486-4498 Bobby’s direct cell 928-486-4147 Julie’s direct cell 928-244-1800 fax 888-HAVASU-8 Toll FREE
Check Out our FUN Websites: